This Cilantro Coleslaw recipe is the third in a series of four posts featuring vegetarian & vegan recipes from the All-American Vegetarian-and-Vegan page here on Ethnic foods R Us. Just like the exquisite Mango Salsa recipe, this compliments Thursday’s Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos recipe.
Cilantro Coleslaw makes a wonderful side dish for many types of meals, be it vegan, vegetarian, or omnivorian. But you simply must use this Cilantro Coleslaw recipe to go along with the Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos recipe.
Cilantro Coleslaw Recipe-
- 1/4 head of purple cabbage (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 head of white cabbage (about 4 oz.)
- 1 small carrot
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed Key lime juice
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cut the cabbages into very thin slices, then crosscut the slices into 2” pieces.
- Peel and slice the carrot into thin strips and crosscut into the same 2” lengths.
- Mix together the lime juice, vinegar, oil, and salt, in a small or medium-sized bowl. Fold in the cilantro just before using your Cilantro Coleslaw in either veggie tacos or as a side dish with a meal.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)