Today we are featuring a vegan recipe from the All-American Vegetarian-and-Vegan page here on Ethnic foods R Us. Check out this super tasty Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos recipe.
Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos are roasted and ever so yummy. A truly vegan recipe, this Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos recipe simply must be made also with Mango Salsa and Cilantro Coleslaw as part of the dish.
Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos Recipe-
- 1 head cauliflower (about 16 oz.)
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp. Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce (must have ingredient, for true American style)
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed Key Lime juice (must have ingredient, no other limes have quite the same intense flavor)
- 1-1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1-1/2 tsp. dark chili powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ medium-sized yellow onion, peeled and rough chopped
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 large ripe, but still firm avocado, peeled, pitted, and thin sliced
- fresh chopped cilantro (for garnish)
- Ranch salad dressing (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Chop the cauliflower into (American) quarter-sized florets.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, warm the beer, lime juice, soy sauce, broth, garlic and hot sauce. Add in the cauliflower and onion, and simmer for only about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes, then drain the liquid off in a colander.
- In a large bowl, toss and blend together the salt and spices. Add the cauliflower and onion, and stir until well coated.
- Place the cauliflower and onion on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes. Then stir and turn them, and bake for another 10 minutes, until well browned.
- Warm your tacos in a microwave just a minute or two before the cauliflower is finished baking.
- To assemble your tacos, pile them generously with the cauliflower filling, next a layer of avocado slices, next a nice portion of mango salsa, and lastly a layer of the slaw. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Some people like to drizzle a little Ranch dressing over the slaw layer (as shown in picture) but I prefer this vegan Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos recipe without it.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)