TexMex Grilled Pork Chops are melt in your mouth delicious. This recipe will take you down into the heartland of Texarcana for sure. Enjoy!
TexMex Grilled Pork Chops Recipe-
- 4 pork loin chops with bone in, sliced to 1″ to 1-1/4″ thick
- 1 tablespoon scallion infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, cumin, chili powder and salt.
- Add the oil and mix well. Rub both sides of the pork chops with the mixture.
- Preheat the grille to medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill. Put the pork chops on the grill.
- Close the cover of the grille.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve your TexMex Grilled Pork Chops with rice, veggies, and some cooked (or grilled!) thick slices of onions.
Note: You really want to use a grille, not an oven, for the authentic taste of TexMex Grilled Pork Chops. If you don’t have one and want to purchase one, Click Here. Our suggestion is to purchase a grille that has both charcoal and propane fuel options. Some grilled dishes taste better over hardwood lump charcoal, while others a best grilled over a propane fueled fire with wood smoking chips. There are lots of choices, in all price ranges, go here to peruse them.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)