Bacon Wrapped Pineapple, Stuffed with Boneless Ribs. Succulent and delicious!
- 1 very large pineapple
- 12 thick slices good quality, thick sliced, hickory smoked bacon
- 6 boneless pork ribs
- 1 Bottle Historic Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Swineapple Rib Glaze & Dippin’ Sauce
- Preheat your oven (or BBQ Smoker) to 180 degrees F.
- Peel your pineapple, chop off one end (keep it) and then carefully hollow out the center, leaving outer edges about 1″ thick.
- Liberally coat your pork ribs all over with the Glaze & Dippin’ Sauce.
- Stuff the pineapple cavity with your sauce-coated pork ribs, packing them in very tightly.
- Carefully place the pineapple end you kept earlier back into the end of the pineapple.
- Wrap the pineapple with the slices of bacon—pin them in place with toothpicks.
- Smother your assembled swineapple with the rest of the contents of the whole bottle of Historic Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Swineapple Rib Glaze & Dippin’ Sauce.
- Place in your oven or BBQ smoker for 4 1/2 to 5 hours, then enjoy!
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)