Jamaicans will “jerk” just about any kind of meat, and this Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin is an outstanding taste treat. The taste treat you will receive is far more pleasurable than the small amount of work it takes. Making a juicy, spicy slab of Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin is very easy.
Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin Recipe-
- 4 lb. boneless pork loin
- Preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the jerk seasoning with the oil.
- Cut away any excess fat from the pork loin, but leave thin, wide strip of fat on top of the loin.
- Rub the entire pork loin with the oily jerk seasoning mixture; rub in thoroughly and evenly.
- Now put the pork loin in a shallow, greased roasting pan, and place the pan in the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn the temperature down to 300°; continue baking until a meat thermometer stuck in the thickest part reads 145° – about one full hour should do it.
- Remove from oven and let rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve your Jamaican Jerk Pork Loin while still nice and very warm.
Note: For more delicious recipes from Jamaica, click here.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)