Cilantro Coleslaw makes a wonderful side dish for many types of meals, be it vegan, vegetarian, or omnivorian. But you simply must have this Cilantro Coleslaw to include in the Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos recipe.
Cilantro Coleslaw Recipe-
- 1/4 head of purple cabbage (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 head of white cabbage (about 4 oz.)
- 1 small carrot
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed Key lime juice
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Cut the cabbage into very thin slices, then crosscut the slices into 2” pieces.
- Peel and slice the carrot into thin strips and crosscut into the same 2” lengths.
- Mix together the lime juice, vinegar, oil, and salt, in a small or medium-sized bowl. Fold in the cilantro just before using your Cilantro Coleslaw in either veggie tacos or as a side dish with a meal.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)