Spice Chutney Chicken Recipe-
- 1) 12 oz. jar hot mango chutney
- 12 chicken thighs, or legs, or a combination (no white meat)
- 1) 1 oz. package dry onion soup mix
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix together the dry soup mix, chutney, honey and cayenne pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, according to your tastes.
- Take a 9” X 13” baking dish, lightly oil it with cooking spray and place the thighs into the dish in one level arrangement.
- Pour the spicy chutney mixture over chicken the chicken thighs, distributing evenly.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the sauce has become reddish-brown and crunchy—should take about an hour, but check on the dish after 45 or 50 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven and allow to set for about 10 minutes, then serve your Spice Chutney Chicken while still very warm.
- One each serving plate, place an assortment of chutneys, as dipping condiments.