Caipirinha is Brazil’s national drink. Refreshingly sweet and sour, perfect for a hot mid-afternoon day’s pick-me-up.
Caipirinha Classico Recipe-
(makes 1 drink)
- half of one lime, quartered
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 oz. cachaca
- crushed ice
- Crush some ice cubes in an electric blender
- Rub one of the lime half-quarters all over the inside of a cocktail glass, leave it inside and add the other three half-quarters.
- Add in the sugar, and stir the limes and sugar together well.
- Add in some crushed ice, stir well again, then enough more crushed ice to fill the glass.
- Enjoy your Caipirinha Classico!