Camaro Grelhado (Grilled Prawns) Recipe-
- 1 lb. (450g) Fresh Jumbo Prawns (Shrimp)
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp. freshly ground course sea salt
- Fresh juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 tsp. Scallion infused olive oil
- Clean the prawns with fresh water, pat dry and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the salt, pepper, and garlic into one seasoning with a mortar and pestle, or you could use a rolling pin to mash, then mix together manually
- Toss the prawns with the seasoning mixture thoroughly coating each prawn equally.
- Now Squeeze the lemon on top of the seasoned prawns, and stir the juice well throughout all of them.
- Allow the seasoned and juiced prawns to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill the prawns for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve your Camaro Grelhado while fresh and hot straight off the grille!
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)