Corned Beef Hash Browns, Belizean style, is unlike any other hash browns you’ve ever had, trust me. Rich and hearty and savory, Belizean corned beef hash browns are a meal to long remember.
Corned Beef Hash Browns Recipe-
- 1 lb. russet potatoes
- 12 oz. canned corned Beef
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- vegetable Oil
- 8 oz. canned or jarred pimentos, diced fine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Peel and wash the potatoes, then grate them and wash them again.
- Place the grated potatoes in a large mixing bowl
- Add and stir in the corned beef, black pepper, cheese, pimentos and garlic powder; use your freshly washed hands to mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour a 1-1/2″ to 2″ depth of vegetable oil into a large, deep skillet over high flame.
- When the oil is sizzling hot, mold the mixture into circular patties and carefully lower the patties into the oil using a slotted spatula.
- Deep fry on both sides until they turn a rich, deep golden brown.
- As the patties get done, remove them from the oil with the slotted spatula and place on paper towels to drain and dry.
- Serve your corned beef hash browns Belizean style with a side of vegetables and/or some refried beans, and/or some kind of bread.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)