Nuaoc Cham Sauce is served as a delicious accompaniment to many Vietnamese dishes. Make up a good size batch of it and keep some stored in your refrigerator.
Vietnamese Nuaoc Cham Sauce recipe-
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. palm sugar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 4 tbsp. Thai fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- In a medium sized bowl, put in the water, garlic, fish sauce, red pepper flakes, lime juice, and sugar, and mix together well.
- Adjust ingredients and seasonings to your tastes, adding more of anything that suits your palate.
- That’s it, you are done making your Nuaoc Cham Sauce!
This sauce goes well with Grilled Lemon Grass Beef and many other Vietnamese red meats dishes.