Apple Banana Breakfast Crunch is a favorite American way to start the day, especially in the hot summer months, when often a cold breakfast seems just the right thing.
Apple Banana Breakfast Crunch Recipe-
- 2 (12-oz.) pkg. Stouffer’s Harvest Apples, prepared according to pkg. directions
- 2 (8-oz.) containers banana yogurt
- 1 cup of banana nut crunch-style cereal
- Combine the cereal and yogurt in small bowl.
- Spoon one-half pkg. of apples into 4 dessert dishes.
- top with one-quarter of yogurt mixture.
- That’s it! Simple. Have a seat at the table and enjoy your morning!