Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Cookware in many ways delivers the “best of both worlds” – combining the qualities of stainless steel and copper into a serviceable, high quality cookware that is very affordable for all that it provides.
Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Cookware
Yet there are many upsides to stainless steel, and they remain the most prevalent kind of cookware in households today. But for the serious cook, those who want to use stainless steel but also wants more and better control over the cooking of food, it makes sense to go with a hybrid. Something that has the sleek looks, affordable price, and other great qualities of stainless steel, but also has a bottom that is an excellent conductor of heat.
That is why manufacturers caught on to the need and started supplying to the market cookware with stainless steel bodies but better heat conducting bottoms, namely copper. Aluminum bottoms (and sandwiched bottom cores) are also used to solve the problem, and sometimes a combination of aluminum and copper will comprise the bottoms of quality sets.
You really can simply read up on the qualities of stainless steel cookware and copper cookware by clicking on their names, and get a good idea of how and why this kind of cookware performs as well as it does. And it is, for what you get, very affordable, as you will see next, in our presentation of two of the very best sets of …
Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Cookware
This is an outstanding value, a full set of fine cookware, everything you will need, and it is priced right!
- Set includes: 1, 2 and 3-quart Covered Saucepans; 6-quart Covered Stockpot; 8 and 10-inch Aluminum Nonstick Skillets; Slotted Turner; Slotted Spoon
- This cookware comes with two nylon kitchen tools; the skillets are coated with DuPont Teflon® Select nonstick
- The saucepans and stockpot are made of durable stainless steel and feature a thick aluminum base with a full cap of copper
- Copper-accented knobs are easy to grab, and the see-through lids allow cooking to be monitored without losing heat or moisture
- Soft-touch handles are comfortable, dual riveted for strength and come with copper-plated hanging rings
And the price? A remarkably affordable $147.92, with FREE shipping!
If your budget allows for a bit more pricey and even higher quality set, we highly recommend this one-
What makes this set so superior in performance is the construction of the bottoms: a thick layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum. And this fine set is suitable for use on all types of cookers, including induction.
Price: $233.32, with FREE shipping
- Set Includes: 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/2-Quart Covered Saucepans, 6-1/2-Quart Covered Stockpot, 8-Inch and 10-1/2-Inch French Skillets, 3-Quart Covered Sauté
- A full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum is protected by an induction suitable stainless steel encapsulated base. This unique combination offers unmatched heat distribution and controlled cooking performance
- Stainless steel construction in a graceful tulip silhouette is preferred by professional chefs for its durability and performance.
- Highly polished exteriors contrast with brush finished interiors which help hide scratches from metal utensils
- Refined cast stainless steel pan handles are double riveted to the pan for durability.
- Deep seated stainless steel dome lids fit securely and lid handles have extra clearance for easier lifting
- Suitable for use on all stovetops including glass and induction, lifetime limited warranty.
- Broiler and dishwasher safe for convenience
Now, if you want to go for the top of the line, and have the purse to afford it? Then step up to this, super-high quality set!
- 1-qt saucepan, 2-1/2-qt saucepan, 5-qt sauté pan w/helper handle, 8-qt stockpot and lids; 18cm steamer insert; 8-inch skillet, 10-inch skillet
- Professional triple ply construction ensures optimal heat; oven safe to 500 degrees
- Heat Surround Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and side walls of the cookware
- Copper exterior heats and cools quickly for precise temperature control
- Contoured, stainless stick handles remain cool and provide comfortable grip
And the price? $469.75, with FREE shipping (and well worth every penny!)
Again, the above three sets are what we consider to be among the best deals in terms of pricing and quality within their budget ranges. However, there are many more options available. If you would like to choose from the full selection of Stainless Steel with Copper Bottom Cookware sets, CLICK HERE.
Please feel free to leave a comment! Make a suggestion for inclusion in this website, offer feedback, ask questions, ask for a review of a particular product, whatever … to leave your comment, just …
… and scroll down to the comments box.