Mango Salsa can be used as a condiment for many dishes, but this particular mango salsa is a must have ingredient for the Beer Lime Cauliflower Tacos recipe.
Mango Salsa Recipe-
- 1 large mango, peeled, flesh chopped into1/4” to 1/2”cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced (about 1/4 cup diced)
- 1 habanero pepper, seeds left in and finely diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed Key Lime juice (no other limes, please, only Key Limes will give you the same flavor)
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh cilantro, chopped coarsely
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine garlic, jalapeno, mango, and red onion.
- Toss with lime juice and gently fold in cilantro—you don’t want to disfigure the mango cubes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and set aside.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)