Spinach Bacon Quiche is a marvelous dish, with elegant taste and an exquisite blend of textures.
Spinach Bacon Quiche Recipe-
- 10 oz. spinach, chopped
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half milk
- 1 pkg. (1.8 oz.) leek soup mix
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 10 slices thick hickory smoked bacon, fried crispy and crumbled
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 unbaked frozen deep-dish pastry shell (9″) prepared according to package instructions
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Either buy a pre-made crust-lined 9″ pie tin, or prepare a pie crust according to package instructions and line a 9″ pie dish with it.
- Drain the spinach well, and press completely dry between layers of paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, pepper, leek soup mix, and the half-and-half milk.
- Stir the spinach, cheeses, and bacon bits into the mixture.
- Pour the combined mixture into the pie crust, and place pie tin or dish on a baking tray.
- Place the tray in the over and bake for about 45 minutes, until the top of the mixture is turning a pleasant golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to set up and cool down for about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve your Spinach Bacon Quiche while still very warm. Freshly brewed coffee and/or cold milk to drink go well with this breakfast.