Oat-Cocoa Peanut Butter Candy Bars, combine two of American’s treat tastes with the healthy addition of oats.
Oat-Cocoa Peanut Butter Candy Bars (no baking!) Recipe-
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup organic pure clover honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (no substitutes, this is what gives its creamy texture and flavor)
- 2 cups regular rolled oats (not instant)
- 1-1/4 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and add oats, chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Stir until combined and chocolate chips are melted.
- Spread into a 9×13 pan. Refrigerate until hardened, about an hour.
- Any of your Oat-Cocoa Peanut Butter Candy Bars that are not eaten right away can be stored in the refrigerator in a covered container for several days.