Pumpkin is a traditional favorite ingredient in many American desserts. The classic Pumpkin Pie has spread around much of the planet. But this variation on the pumpkin sweets offering, the super delicious and sumptuous Pumpkin Dump Cake, is truly unique to North America.
Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe-
- 1 15 oz. can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 10 oz. can Nestle’s Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 3 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup crushed Nabisco Honey Made graham crackers and/or crushed pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan lightly with cooking/baking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Sprinkle your entire box of cake mix on top, followed by your nuts or graham crackers and toffee chips.
- Pour your melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Serve your Pumpkin Dump Cake with ice cream or whipped cream, and freshly brewed coffee.