Pull Apart Party Bread is a wonderful appetizer to serve for large gatherings on special occasions.
Pull Apart Party Bread Recipe-
- 28 oz. of prepared pizza dough mix
- 2 cups Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh white or yellow onion
- 1 tbsp. dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup scallion infused olive oil
- 8 oz. of pepperoni roll (sliced into 1/8″ thick rounds)
- 1 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan cheese (plus a little more, optional)
You will need: a 10″ Bundt Pan.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare your pizza dough, following the package instructions.
- Lightly grease or oil your Bundt Pan.
- Cut your pizza dough into 8 equal sized pieces.
- Put all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, then toss, stir, and blend until the oil is evenly spread all over each piece of dough.
- Now spread the oiled and blended mix evenly into the Bundt Pan. Be sure to leave room for the dough to rise (the dough should come about 2/3 the way up the walls of the Bundt Pan).
- Place pan in the oven and bake for half an hour, or until the top is browning and the center is well cooked. A toothpick plunged into the center should pull out clean. If not, bake a bit longer until the bread passes the toothpick test.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest and cool for 5 or 6 minutes. As an option, you can sprinkle some more grated Parmesan cheese over the top while the bread is still hot, it will quickly melt onto the surface.
- When cooled enough to handle, turn the Bundt Pan upside down over a a suitably sized serving platter, rap the bottom of the pan with your knuckles or smack it with your palm – the bread should plop out of the pan onto the platter.
- Serve your Pull Apart Party Bread with a small bowl of your favorite dipping sauce placed in the center of the ring-shaped bread. Any good Tomato-based dip works well with it.