This Awesome Swineapple Supreme Recipe is bacon wrapped pineapple, stuffed with boneless ribs. With summer upon us, and everyone getting their grilles and smokers ready, this one should be on top of your list to prepare. You can cook it in your oven, although most people prefer to use the smoker. Either way, this Awesome Swineapple Supreme recipe is succulent and delicious!
Awesome Swineapple Supreme Recipe-
- 1 very large pineapple
- 12 thick slices good quality, thick sliced, hickory smoked bacon
- 6 boneless pork ribs
- 1 Bottle Historic Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Swineapple Rib Glaze & Dippin’ Sauce
- Preheat your oven (or BBQ Smoker) to 180 degrees F.
- Peel your pineapple, chop off one end (keep it) and then carefully hollow out the center, leaving outer edges about 1″ thick.
- Liberally coat your pork ribs all over with the Glaze & Dippin’ Sauce.
- Stuff the pineapple cavity with your sauce-coated pork ribs, packing them in very tightly.
- Carefully place the pineapple end you kept earlier back into the end of the pineapple.
- Wrap the pineapple with the slices of bacon—pin them in place with toothpicks.
- Smother your assembled swineapple with the rest of the contents of the whole bottle of Historic Lynchburg Tennessee Whiskey Swineapple Rib Glaze & Dippin’ Sauce.
- Place in your oven or BBQ smoker for 4 1/2 to 5 hours, then enjoy your Awesome Swineapple Supreme!
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)