Folks, I just doesn’t get any better than these Grilled TexMex Pork Chops, season-rubbed and grilled. Have yourself a real authentic TexMex ethnic eating experience you will want to have again and again!
Note: You can find more authentic and delicious TexMex recipes here on this site, at: All-American/TexMex page. This Grilled TexMex Pork Chops recipe is just one of many you can enjoy!
Grilled TexMex Pork Chops Recipe-
- 4 pork loin chops with bone in, sliced to 1″ to 1-1/4″ thick
- 1 tablespoon scallion infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, cumin, chili powder and salt.
- Add the oil and mix well. Rub both sides of the pork chops with the mixture.
- Preheat the grille to medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill. Put the pork chops on the grill.
- Close the cover of the grille.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve your Grilled TexMex Pork Chops with rice, veggies, and some cooked (or grilled!) thick slices of onions.
Note: You really want to use a grille, not an oven, for the authentic taste of TexMex Grilled Pork Chops. If you don’t have one and want to purchase one, Click Here. Our suggestion is to purchase a grille that has both charcoal and propane fuel options. Some grilled dishes taste better over hardwood lump charcoal, while others a best grilled over a propane fueled fire with wood smoking chips. There are lots of choices, in all price ranges, go here to peruse them.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)