This Soul Food Brown Sugar Pie is from the All-American/Southern Soul Food page here on Ethnic foods R Us. Soul Food Brown Sugar Pie recipe is not only delicious it’s a sweet tooth culinary experience you’ll not soon forget.
Soul Food Brown Sugar Pie is the perfect way to finish off a full Southern Soul Food meal. This super delicious dessert will explode in your mouth with flavors out of this world, directly from the deep South of America.
Soul Food Brown Sugar Pie Recipe-
- 1 pound light or dark brown sugar (depending on the color you want your Brown Sugar Soul Pie to be. Both brown sugars will taste equally delicious)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust in a pan (9″)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the eggs, butter, vanilla, and sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- Pour pie mixture in the pie dough-lined pie pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve your Soul Food Brown Sugar Pie garnished with a generous dollop of whipped cream on each slice, and enjoy it with some freshly brewed coffee.