This All American Baked Omelet Casserole is perfect for “special occasions” and for treating guests or relatives who have spent the night in your house. They will feel like they are being treated as Royalty, trust me.
All American Baked Omelet Casserole Recipe-
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 dashes of either Frank’s Original Red Hot sauce (for hot/spicy) or Sriracha sauce (for super-hot/spicy!)
- 1/2 lb. hickory smoked bacon – cooked, and chopped into small bite-size chunks
- 1 (4 oz.) can Californian large, black, pitted, whole olives (get “Early” Californian if you can), juices drained off
- 2 medium sized ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 6 oz. cup sliced Champignon mushrooms (fresh if you can get them, but you can also rehydrate dried Champignon mushrooms for the same effect – you will only need 2 oz. of them)
- 3/4 cup Colby Jack cheese, freshly shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8 inch round or square ceramic baking dish with non-stick olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk. With an electric mixer, beat until foamy.
- Blend in salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Stir in bacon, olives, tomatoes, green onions, mushrooms and cheese.
- Pour into prepared pan and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the eggs are well set in the middle.
- Serve your All American Baked Omelet Casserole fresh out of the oven, while still nice and hot.
Note: For more delicious, classic All American Breakfast Recipes, click here.