Store bought Australian Tim Tam Brownies are great by themselves, a nationwide popular sweet treat. But often Australians also like to use them in a recipe that adorns them with more ingredients, as in this following recipe: Tim Tam Brownies.
Australian Tim Tam Brownies Recipe-
- 3/4 cup (120g) self-rising flour, sifted
- 1-1/4 cups (285g) granulated white cane sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (180g) butter
- 1 package (200g) of Tim Tams
- Preheat your oven to 390F (180C).
- Line a cookie baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, and flour, blending together thoroughly.
- Add in the vanilla, butter, and eggs, and whisk until well combined.
- Spread about 4 or 5 tbsp. of the brownie mixture all over the parchment paper tray lining, to create the brownie base.
- Now place your Tim Tams onto the tray, in 2 rows of equal numbers, fit snugly together.
- Pour the remaining mixture all over the tops of the Tim Tams, making sure they are all fully covered. If some spills over the outsides and ends of the rows, that’s okay.
- Bake for about 30 minutes – they should be lightly baked all through by then.
- Allow to cool for a bit, then cut into squares and serve your delicious Australian Tim Tam Brownies.
And hey – if you just want to try some Tim Tams by themselves, here’s a twin pack offer where you can pick two flavors from a whole assortment of the most popular flavors, including “Original” chocolate, Chewy Caramel, Double Choc Vanilla, Coconut Cream, Peanut Butter, and lots more. You can Get Some Here.
NOTE: This recipe is taken from our Australian and Aboriginal Cuisine page. For more delicious dishes from Down Under, click here.
Contact us and/or Join Our Mailing List
(We respect your privacy. Subscribers’ info are not shared with anyone. EVER)
2 thoughts on “Australian Tim Tam Brownies”
These sound like sooo yummy! Perfect for the munchies, right? lol
Margo, Tim Tams make a wonderful munchie treat!